We, here at Docstoc, are proud to announce the release of DocShots, a free service that converts any posted document on a website or blog into a hover-able link enabling instant online document preview. DocShots eliminates the need to download a document to preview it, thereby avoiding wait times and system crashes, not to mention disruptions to the user experience.
Check out this DocShots example on a document about meditation: meditation
DocShots integrates into any website or blogging platform. Publishers simply copy and paste one snippet of code into their html pages and all posted documents (.doc, .pdf, .ppt, .xls) are converted to DocShots links.
What this does is allow for your readers to preview documents on blog posts without having them take up valuable site space. It’s the easiest way to present multiple documents via your website or blog.
Here is an another example of a blog post withÂ DocShots.
Here’s a video of how you can implement DocShots onto your website.
Here’s a quick overview of the benefits of this free tool:
* Enable instant preview & interaction with any doc
* Enter one snippet of code and ALL your work is done
* Turns doc links into shareable, viral content
* Automatically convert all doc links on your website
* Eliminate the need to download a doc to preview it
* Provides real-time tracking statistics on each doc